Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's ON like Donkey Kong!

Hello Everybody, I am so ready to be talking to you every day, sharing the ridiculousness of my life.. To make you even more excited I have given myself a schedule to help keep the blog interesting and my site even better..

Whats on the schedule, 20 pics.. Randomness right.. Yeah lets start here.. Airport pics, travel day, hot girls, me sightseeing.. Can u take it? Do you really want to see what it is like to be me? Hope so, cause its ON like Donkey Kong.

I want to start with Pittsburgh PA- Club Blush, I hadn't been there in over 10 years, but oddly enough the owner of the club remembered what a HUGE sports fan I am and he got me GREAT seats to the Pirates Game, as you see in the pics...Pirates lost to Detroit BUT it was the Same night That They Beat Detroit in Hockey and won The Stanley Cup, so needless to say the city was INSANE!!!! Here I am at the game! Lovin' life with my new hat!

Here's me at the airport on my way out posing with the football statue!

No comments:

Post a Comment